What is the Dashboard on Fitocracy?
Use the Dashboard to control your Fitocracy persona and the kind of content you see. Edit your personal details, privacy, and your notifications.
Account Settings gives you access to your email, username, profile picture, about you, age, weight, height, and gender. It will also allow you to connect your other networks like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. You can use those to find existing friends on those networks, or share your workouts. The more information you fill in, the better Group and Friend recommendations Fitocracy can make. Complete them all to mark your profile as 100% complete. If you decide you no longer want your Fitocracy account, send an email here and we’ll put your account in the queue to be deleted within 30 days.
Privacy & Security
Under Account Settings you’ll also find Privacy & Security. Change your password and define who can interact with you on Fitocracy. Scroll down to set your viewing preferences for Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content, or to block someone. Make sure to read the Community Guidelines.
Away from your computer but want to know the second someone posts to your profile? Set your email preferences here.
Open the Dashboard. Sign out. That’s it. Please come back soon though!
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)