iOS - Switching Feeds
- Tap the Feed title.
- Scroll the list to select the feed you want to switch to. For
example, "Friends" shows you everyone you're following, "Groups"
shows everything posted to any group you're a member of, Team
Fitness is your Team Fitness team.
- Tap "Groups" to jump to the Groups Feed.
- Some items, like "Groups" have an additional dropdown. Open it
to reveal your Top Groups, Top Friends, etc. Tap to jump to that
- You need to tap through to an individual group, or friend to be able to comment.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)