iOS - GO! button
The GO! button is for timed activities. It is completely optional and can be by-passed by tapping Finish in the top left corner of the screen to conclude the workout.
Enter your exercise; weights, reps and time should all be filled in. Then, tap GO!
This will take you to the timer screen. Tap the arrow to start the timer. Tap the 'thumbs up' to stop the timer at any point.
If you select to end the set earlier than the time selected, a screen will ask you if you wish to continue or conclude that set.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)