iOS - Adding Advanced Settings
- Tap an exercise.
- Tap the options dot.
- Exercises with advanced options have an additional icon. Tap
- Select the options you want to add (in this case, there's only
one). Then tap "Done".
- Select the advanced options line for the set and fill in the details. For Chin-Ups that's things like extra or assisted pounds. For Running that might be BPM, your pace measured in mph, or the type of terrain you were running on.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)