How do I sync up other accounts to Fitocracy ?
Fitocracy has the option to sync your profile to Facebook, Runkeeper, Tumblr, and Twitter.
By linking Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter, you can post a Fitocracy work out summary onto the other site. This lets other people see your score and what exercises you did. It also displays when you have achieved a new level.
By linking to Runkeeper, activities you logged on Runkeeper can be imported and added to your Fitocracy work out log. These activities are not automatically added; you must go to the Fitocracy Track page and then add more items if needed and submit.
To sync your Fitocracy profile to another account:
In the top right corner of the page, click the small square icon of your profile image
In the third column, click the first tab marked Account Settings. On the Account Settings page, in the third column, click the second tab marked Networks.
A smaller window will pop up with the option to connect to each account.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)