What are Points and Levels on Fitocracy?
Points are awesome and lead to leveling up, bragging rights and improved fitness. Oh, yes. We have a robot. He’s called FRED. He calculates your points and gives you badges.
What do Points Mean?
You earn points for every activity you log on Fitocracy. Some actions are worth more than others depending on how difficult they are and their return on your fitness. As you earn points, you’ll see your progress bar fill up. As we mentioned above, using the Advanced inputs for activities often leads to even more points.
What are Levels?
Levels are a way to see how far you’ve come with your personal fitness. Getting to the next Level means that you’ve made progress. Nice work! The stats bar in the lower left shows you how many points you need before you Level Up.
Leaders of the pack
How do you compare to your friends? How about everyone on Fitocracy? Just this week, or for the last 90 days. We also have a spotlight that highlights extraordinary members.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)