Browser - How do I track a workout?
Improving your fitness means tracking your activity to see how it changes over time. On Fitocracy, tracking your activity gets you points. Get enough points and you may even level up!
Tracking your workouts is a proven way to improve your fitness, so make sure to Track each of your workouts on Fitocracy. Don’t forget... If you forget to track, you might slip in your Leaders position!
Use the Date Picker to select the day you want to track your workout for. Miss a day? No problem. Just turn back the clock by clicking the date and opening the calendar. You can add and edit your workouts at any time.
Once you've opened the calendar, selecting the < arrow will let you go back to a different month. Click the day you missed and then use the Go button to add the details to the tracker.
Finding activities to Track on Fitocracy is easy. Just start typing the name of the activity in the search box and we'll find what you're looking for. You can see your recent activities and your routines in their respective tabs. Are we missing an activity? Let us know, and we’ll add it as soon as we can.
Some exercises have Advanced Options. Hover over the right hand corner of the activity box to reveal the additional fields. For example, with chin-ups, you can record assisted, or extra weight. With running, you can add pace, and heart rate. Go you!
Once you're finished filling out the details of each activity, or changing your current weight, click the End Workout button to save them.
For more options with your work out, click the gear symbol in the lower right hand corner of the tracker.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)