iOS - Understanding the Track Screen
Logging your workout can be done in a matter of a few short moments. Go to the Track screen and select to either begin logging, check your workout calendar, or to repeat a previous workout entry.
After selecting to Choose A Workout, you can use the filters to find recommendations For You, see routines are available for All Fitocracy, or check to see what Custom plans you have saved. At the bottom of the screen, you can select to build your own Custom Workout.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)