iOS - Logging One Sided Exercises
When you're working with one sided exercises, you record the weight and reps for one side only.
For example: 1 set x 35 lbs x 8 reps
This means you used a 35 lb kettlebell and performed 8 snatches with your right arm, immediately followed by 8 snatches with your left arm to complete 1 set.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)