iOS - Editing a Workout
To edit or delete a workout, go to the Track screen and open your workout by tapping on the screen where your workout is shown. If this is for a previous day, tap the Workout Calendar to go back to the date you need.
The workout details will appear and ask you to Close or Edit.
After choosing to Edit, you can add more exercises with the + at the top of the screen.
Tap Options to change the workout name, save it to your routines, duplicate the entry or delete it entirely
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)