I'm having trouble accessing the site. After I log in, all I get is a blank page.
Unfortunately, we can’t support older browsers like Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8. If you’re not already using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari to access the web you should really give them a try.
If you’re accessing the web from a machine you don’t have admin rights to, you can always install Chrome Frame. It’s quick, painless, and awesome.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)