I am having trouble with another user. How do I get help?
Under your Account Settings, there is the option under the Privacy tab to block individual users from commenting on your activity or contacting you.
If the issue is something that cannot be resolved by blocking the other person, you can contact Fitocracy here : https://www.fitocracy.com/contact/
Fitocracy's Code of Conduct is posted here https://www.fitocracy.com/code-of-conduct/
Violation of these rules will result in the following
First offense, warning. Second offense, temporary ban. Third offense, account removal.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)