How do I log one armed exercises ?
To log an activity that is done one armed, you would perform the exercise on left and right arm for one set.
In cases of rehabilitation exercises, where the weight is uneven, you can take the average but you still train both sides for a full set.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)