How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
Whenever you click the "Log Activities" button, you're basically writing over what you did for the day you have selected. So if you add a bunch of new activities to a day, it's as if you logged a whole new day's worth of activities. However, that doesn't mean you're getting repeat points for things you already logged.
Remember, there is a limit to how far back you can enter workout data. The tracker will only accept past data 90 days prior from the current date.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)