Do I count the barbell as well as the plates ? How do I find out what my bar weighs ?
Yes, you are lifting the barbell, too, so it counts. Different types of bars will have different weights, but generally, a standard Olympic bar will be 45 lbs. and an E-Z bar can be anywhere from 25-35 lbs. If you're not sure, ask a trainer, search online by your brand name, or weigh it for yourself.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)