What kind of results can I expect ?
That really depends on a few factors; if the team fitness group is targeting fat loss or body transformation, things like your current body composition and any medical conditions should be considered when setting a goal. Your trainer may ask you to take a picture of yourself at the start of the program to compare for results when you have completed the team training. You don't have to, of course, but it may help encourage you when you begin seeing changes. ( And you are never expected to post a picture. )
If you are in a team fitness program that is geared towards improving strength or setting new personal records, your current lifting experience and personal best numbers should be used for setting a goal. Discuss with the trainer any specific numbers that you are hoping to achieve.
- How come every time I hit the "Log Activities" button, it looks like I'm getting points?
- It seems like my Level and the Quests are too easy for my actual fitness
- How much weight should I enter for my dumbbell/cable/kettlebell exercises?
- What will you do with my Facebook or Twitter accounts if I connect them to Fitocracy?
- View all (13 more)
- What is online coaching? What are the benefits ?
- When do I receive my workouts and diet help?
- I really want to participate in a certain program; can the trainer accommodate me if I don't have access to all the equipment or if I follow a special diet?
- What kind of results can I expect ?
- Where can I find more details about the programs offered ?
- View all (1 more)